There is a good chance that your feet might be the driest part of your entire body. This is due to the fact that your feet do not have natural oils to moisturize them.
Instead, they rely on sweat glands which do not do such a good job. As a result, many of us end up with ashy, dry, and cracked feet. In the worst cases, our feet could be so dry and cracked that they even begin to bleed.
Without deliberate and frequent care, our feet’s health could end up being jeopardized. That is why you need to have a foot care cream such as the Nordic Care Foot Care Cream.
What is Nordic Care Foot Care Cream?
Designed and produced by the Swedish giant Nordic Care, this foot cream is formulated to care for your feet specifically. This company has been producing skin care products for the past 15 years and has a proven track record of success. The Nordic Care Foot Care Cream is one such product that they have successfully produced and marketed for foot care for those who love all other Nordic Care products.
The best part about this cream is that it has been produced in the same wonderful tradition of all other Nordic Care products, which means that it hasn’t been rushed nor does it claim to do something that it cannot do. Nordic Care always looks to tackle the problem from the root source and all their products naturally bring about positive results.
Formulated using proprietary Swedish formulas, Nordic Care Foot Care Cream, has been carefully put together, tested over the years and has recorded impressive results as far as foot care is concerned.
This is a fast-acting foot care cream that does not contain any parabens or lanolin and has a high percentage of urea as well as lactic acid. It is hypoallergenic and suitable for all skin types.
Nordic Care Foot Care Cream pros
- It contains eucalyptus which is an antiseptic
- The cream has blood-circulating properties that ensure the dry skin on your feet gets enough blood for better moisturizing
- It contains glycerin which helps with the retention of moisture
- It has urea which helps the skin feel soft as well as supple
- The lactic acid is an excellent exfoliation agent that helps to get rid of dead skin as well as maintain and soften your feet
- It is made using proprietary Swedish Formulas from a proven skin care specialist with a long track record of success
- It is safe to use on a daily basis
- It is fast acting and very effective
- It is highly affordable
- It creates a natural moisture barrier that helps to maintain the skins natural moisture
- Made from Scandinavian extracts that have anti-bacterial, anti-septic and anti-inflammatory benefits
- It can tone and clarify the skin tone on your feet
- It helps to diminish the appearance of scars, brown spots and lines that might come with cracks and dry skin
- It improves your skin’s elasticity
Nordic Care Foot Care Cream cons
The only disadvantage of this wonderful Nordic skin care product is that it comes in two 6 oz. tubes, which is not a lot of cream. This means that you might have to order more once you realize just how effective and soothing this cream is on your feet.
If you are a skin care enthusiast, then there is a good chance that you have heard of Nordic Care products. Over the years that this company has been producing various types of skin care products, they have always maintained an impressive level of integrity and quality. All their products are just as effective as they are user friendly. The Nordic Care Foot Care Cream is no exception to this.
Made using their proprietary Swedish formula and a whole lot of Scandinavian extracts that go the extra mile to give you healthy, well moisturized and smooth skin, this foot care cream is simply one of the best on the market.
Not only is this product easy and safe to use, but it is also friendly towards diabetics and anyone who is keen on making their feet smooth and soft again. If you want a product that smells good, is from a company that has a proven track record for results, then this is the right product for you.