Do you want smooth, soft skin on your feet?
Do you have calluses on your heels that just won’t go away? Then you need a foot cream that will treat your parched feet.
To finally banish your dry irritated feet, lather on a cream that contains urea, like PurSources Urea 40 % Foot Cream. This is a great product for people who are suffering from rough, callused skin. It contains 40% urea cream which is an exceptional ingredient recommended by dermatologist to soften calluses and restore dry, cracked heels.
- Quickly takes away thick callused areas on the feet
- Hydrates and eases dry skin on feet and soles
- Contains effective and therapeutic ingredients such as chamomile extracts, aloe, and tea tree oil
- Designed to safeguard feet from losing moisture, enhance and maintain softness, boost circulation and encourage cell growth
- Made in the USA in a facility with strict manufacturing standards
- The main ingredient in PurSources Urea 40% Foot Cream is urea. This compound is commonly found in many topical skin creams, which hydrates the skin, softening it and reducing cracking and roughness. It also aids in minimizing itching and stopping dry, flaking skin. According to many dermatologists, urea is recommended to gradually alleviate calluses.
- Urea also works in conjunction with the tea tree oil in this product to destroy fungi and keep your feet refreshed.
- Most skin agents with exfoliating qualities have other ingredients that moisturize the skin but probably not to this degree. The unique blend of high-quality ingredients such as aloe, safflower oil, chamomile, and tea tree oil is very beneficial.
- Promotes better circulation while putting water loss to a stop.
- Offers a good combination of healing elements including moisturizers and exfoliates which is key to battle calluses.
- It can gently exfoliate the skin to encourage cell growth. It can ease and soften dry, cracking and dead skin.
- The product is made in the US and produced at an FDA-approved facility. The company only makes use of pure ingredients.
- After applying the cream, it can leave a slight residue on your feet. If you are using it at night, it would be better if you wear 100% cotton socks right after application. This will protect your sheets and enable the cream to soak into the skin.
Skin that is dry and cracked needs to be addressed. Otherwise, small cuts can form in the cracks, and this can lead to infection or other issues. The PurSources Urea 40% Foot Cream is a great cream that will remedy dry, cracked skin. We really like this product to treat calluses.
It contains urea, which hydrates the skin and promotes cell growth. While it may be a little sticky after application, this will quickly resolve because your skin absorbs the cream rapidly.
There are other products on the market can help your dry feet, but PurSources Urea 40% Foot Cream will easily take care of it and more!