Sometimes you just want to douse your skin with your favorite luscious scent. Well, now you can!
Just spread this tranquil aroma with certified organic lavender oil all over your feet. We really love the smell!
This cream is not greasy, instead, it absorbs nicely into the skin. If you don’t mind spending a bit more, you can’t go wrong with this luxury foot cream.
To assist you with your search for a quality, effective product, reading reviews can be a big help. Here is our review of the L’Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream.
- Contains 15% Shea butter to help nourish, protect and soften skin. To heal dry skin and prevent its return, dermatologists recommend creams with Shea Butter because it is gentle more effective and less irritating than lotions.
- Includes apricot oil extracts for rebuilding hydrolipidic film which acts as a protective barrier defends the skin against bacteria and also helps the skin to maintain its suppleness and moisture.
- Includes vitamin E providing protection against UV radiation and other free radicals.
- Contains soothing lavender essential oils and arnica extract which may help soothe and relieve those aching feet.
- Free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
- Company practices free tree partnership with other countries
- Prevents dryness and cracking and maintains optimal hydration levels
- L’Occitane has its beginnings in France. The company has focused on bringing nothing but the best in beauty and skin products with natural ingredients. Their products come with popular and proven effective ingredients like Shea butter, lavender, honey, and verbena.
- The foot cream aims to minimize redness and inflammation of the skin. In addition, its formula is packed with lavender essential oils that take charge of treating irritation and soreness.
- The cream also contains arnica extract which has anti-inflammatory properties to effectively decrease the irritation caused by extreme dryness.
- Shea butter is filled with vitamins and fatty acids that can safeguard, soften and nourish the heels and the soles. To help keep the skin hydrated at all times, the product is also provided with a good sprinkling of apricot oil extracts to restore a hydrolipidic film.
- The cream contains vitamin E to soften and replenish the normal features of your feet and maintain a smooth appearance. Additionally, Vitamin E protects the skin from harmful elements like free radicals.
- The product does not have any harmful elements that can damage your skin like sulfates, phthalates, and parabens.
- Apart from its moisturizing and healing capabilities, it can also soothe and relax due to its calming lavender scent. It provides a minty sensation as well for an overall calming effect. Continued applications of the cream will keep your feet happy and healthy.
- The Shea Butter Foot Cream has lots of advantages from moisturizing, maintaining hydration levels, and protecting the skin from free radicals. However, the formula has some minor drawbacks. The cream has a greasy and tacky consistency that takes a while to absorb. It is best if you apply the cream before going to bed. In order to keep the cream from wearing away on your sheets, allow it to absorb into your skin. Even more, it is recommended that you wear cotton socks after application.
- Furthermore, while the lavender scent is appreciated by some due to its calming properties, some might be put off by the scent. Those who like fragrance-free products should look for another foot cream.
To maximize the effect of this foot cream, you should apply it regularly. Massage the cream beginning at the toes then work upwards to the tops of the feet. Finish the whole procedure by gently stroking your feet.
For optimal hydration levels, use this cream regularly. If applied frequently, it can repair rough, dry skin on the heels and soles.
The L’Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream, despite its minor negatives, is still a recommended buy due to its ability to hydrate and heal skin from dryness and cracking.
It has ingredients that are known to moisturize and soothe heels and soles like shea butter, apricot oil, and arnica extracts, plus vitamin E. It comes with a refreshing lavender scent, plus a minty sensation, so the application of the product will help you relax and cool down as well.